Friday, September 16, 2011

The Pink Experiment #4

Today I was still pondering having to get a sweater or something for the dress, Sally also needed to go out, so we decided to go shopping together after work. However during this conversation Barbara claims she is no longer really dressing up because it's going to be too cold.

This is the girl who made a HUGE deal over this being a super dressy, exciting night as it's the first time she's gone out in 20 months. And because of that huge spiel she gave us, I felt bad and decided to Go Pink for a few days for her. And now she's claiming she's going to wear pants?!

Unacceptable. I have fake tan on my legs right now lady, you are wearing a freakin dress!! Plus we are only outside between our cars and the restaurant! Suck it up Princess.

Anyway Sally said she would take care of her dressing up, especially when she found out all the money I spent on getting the Girly crap needed to be Pink.

Sally and I were able to find earrings and a few other odds and ends for her. And I had to settle on buying a short black jacket like shirt for my dress. Both stores I bought something and second item was free or 1/2 off, and I didn't want anything else or even try and look. I had hit my max for shopping for the next 6 months.

But now, with the clutch (what is a clutch?! apparently I needed one as a purse would be too big, though I only own one sort of novelty purse anyway that someone got me as a Xmas present/joke and I don't think a faux giraffe would be suitable) I am borrowing from one of the Pink Sisters, I have a complete outfit, accessories and makeup.

And if I do not have to see or wear any of this again I think I'd be ok with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment