Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Compliments, nothing better!

I had recently made a trip to a Disney store to pick up some shirts for the kids as they are about to go on their first trip to Disney World. When I was there, I picked out a sweat shirt for myself as well.

Well last week, Mother Nature decided that was going to be fall after weeks of warm weather. I however in defiance, wore my sweater to work instead of giving in to wearing a jacket. Besides I work early in the morning so I will rarely run into people while wearing a cartoon shirt.

However I must pass through security to enter the building, and the guard greeted me with, "Good morning, I love your shirt!" Then continued on to say, "But nothing else."

Way to shoot a girl down there buddy. I had been thinking until that point that my hair and new jeans looked pretty cute too. Guess it all depends on the eye of the beholder!

No comments:

Post a Comment