Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One of these things...

While on our way to the movies one day, my sister was really excited because she could play the new Eminem CD she had gotten, as normally she has her kids with her and the lyrics were too graphic for them.

A couple days later driving with my brother, he was excited to play the new Eminem CD he had just downloaded on his iPhone. I mentioned that one of our sisters had it but could not play it because of the kids and then he tells me that our other sister has the same problem...

And then I had the following song run thought my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClGhto1vIg

"One of these things is not like the other...." as I did not know about this CD coming out until they talked about it and was not going to be downloading it for myself at any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment