Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Me vs the Dentist

A co-worker brought her son in for his first dentist appointment today. He did amazingly well, I on the other hand felt a little nauseous just at the thought of the dentist.

Here's the deal, when I was 4 or 5 I was at the dentist, and they wanted to give me a fluoride treatment. However since they only had Grape and Bubblegum, my Mom told them not to give me any because I was allergic to the colouring in the dye.

Since my Mom wasn't allowed in the room, she did not realize that the Dentist decided to go against her wishes and gave it to me anyway. Of course I threw up, which upset me (as to this day throwing up is one of the worst things I can do). So when he tried to do something else in my mouth. I bite him. - Yeah I don't feel bad about that. He kind of deserved it in my mind.

My Mom had then to find a new dentist. And from then on I hated every dentist on principle. Even the one who was my neighbour. All the more reason for me to floss, less visits.


No comments:

Post a Comment