Sunday, April 17, 2011

Welcome to my ramblings!

It was suggested to me by a friend that I should take up blogging. I think he suggested it for a number of reasons, first he knows I'm a writer at heart. Second so I stop writing him so much! (j/k). Third I seem to attract crazy around me, so I always have stories to tell.

He was right about the writer part though, I've loved writing since I was a kid. In school, I was the one who handed in 20 page stories in elementary instead of the 2 pages requested by the teacher.

I read an article recently though that put it into perceptive for me. It said if you want to be a writer, just write. So here I am after about a month of agonizing over to blog or not to blog.

I hope you enjoy the stories that follow me around, I certainly do!

-Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment