Monday, April 18, 2011

Imagine that...

One of the guys I work with had recently had a baby (ok technically his wife did, relax). He has a lot of family staying with him and his wife for the time being to help out.

This morning he was talking of being tired. Another co-worker asked if he was up a lot with the baby last night. His response was, "Yes, I was apparently it was our night to take care of her."

Which of course made me laugh, and I had to say, "Wow, imagine that! The parents actually having to take care of their own baby!" - ok maybe a little mean, but most people don't have a house packed full of helpers. I know I have friends who are single parents. 

I think he did feel a little sheepish. I however had a few good chuckles because of it for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment